Tools to Help You Monitor and Manage Your Business's Energy Usage and Demand
Commerce helps commercial and industrial customers gain better insight into their energy usage and costs. This enables businesses like yours to track, report and manage energy use through an online platform and take advantage of ways to potentially reduce your electricity costs.
Reports & Graphs
Commerce's Reports and Graphs section provides you with intelligent data on your business's energy usage and the ability to select your desired level of detail. You are also able to upload custom data and overlay it on reports, allowing you to compare the energy usage with your unique business insights.
- Detailed Energy Profile: shows interval demand
- Daily/Monthly Peaks: shows the peak demand amounts and times for every day/month
- Daily Totals: shows total usage for every day
- kWh/Power Factor: shows how efficiently you are consuming your power
- Load Duration Graph: shows the amount of time the load was at maximum demand
Other Important Features
- Email and SFTP Integration that enables easier integration to Commerce for customers with facilities outside of your distribution service territory (non-utility-owned meters)
- Enhanced user experience with a customer-friendly look and feel that includes online Global Adjustment reports, electronic Class A and Class B status applications, and enhanced stacked bar graphs, weather charts, facility reporting tools, and much more
- Enhanced Global Adjustment Tracker feature that displays current and adjusted provincial peaks
- Historical Meter Comparison feature that allows customers to view two periods of time on the same graph
- User Preferences give your customers the ability to configure certain default settings so customers can customize the application the way they want to view it
- Auto-suggest feature includes Delegate Notifications that allow businesses to delegate their Commerce application to multiple employees or third-parties who track energy statistics on their behalf
Take control of your business' energy use and make informed decisions to help save money for your business.