Contest Runs July 21st - December 31st
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: London Hydro Inc. whose registered office is at 111 Horton St., London, Ontario, Canada N6A 4H6. Aeroplan® is not a promoter nora sponsor of this draw.
- Employees of London Hydro Inc. or employees of Aeroplan or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the draw or helping to set up the draw shall not be permitted to enter the draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
- Customers who register for paperless billing and register their Aeroplan number through their MyLondonHydro account between July 21, 2021, and December 31, 2021, will be entered into the draw.
- Closing date for entry will be December 31, 2021 After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the draw and the prize for the winner are as follows: 1) the entrant must be signed up or sign up for London Hydro’s MyLondonHydro online customer portal, 2) the entrant must register for paperless billing between July 21 and December 31, 2021, on the London Hydro website through their MyLondonHydro online account, 3) the entrant must register their Aeroplan® number on the London Hydro website through their MyLondonHydro online account (note: if you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan website at www.aircanada.com/aeroplan and enroll for free), 4) There is only one grand prize which is 25,000 Aeroplan® points, that will be awarded to one (1) winner at random.
Aeroplan points have no cash value but are redeemable under the Aeroplan Program for flights and other rewards. The retail value of rewards obtained using Aeroplan points will vary depending on the Aeroplan reward schedules and other factors, details of which may be found at www.aircanada.com/aeroplan. Aeroplan points may be redeemed only in accordance with the Aeroplan Program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice. Taxes, landing and departure fees, and other charges and surcharges may apply to Aeroplan reward travel, and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Full terms and conditions of the Aeroplan Program are available online at www.aircanada.com/aeroplan
- London Hydro reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by London Hydro.
- London Hydro is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
- The AE Prize must be accepted as awarded. Aeroplan points have no cash value but are redeemable under the Aeroplan program for flights and other rewards. The retail value of rewards obtained using Aeroplan points will vary depending on a range of factors including the type of reward issued, details of which may be found at https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan.html. Aeroplan points may be redeemed only in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions of the Aeroplan program. Full terms and conditions of the Aeroplan Program are available online at https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan/legal/terms-and-conditions.html.
- Winners will be chosen at random and must be in good standing with London Hydro Inc.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date (December 31, 2021). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, London Hydro reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner through another random draw.
- London Hydro will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- London Hydro’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the draw and acceptance of the prize will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Contest, each eligible entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, nor is associated with Aeroplan, its parent company Air Canada, and each of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and that London Hydro Inc. is fully responsible for the conduct and administration of the Contest, including the selection of winners and the distribution of prizes.
- ®Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc. and ®Air Canada and the Air Canada maple leaf logo are registered trademarks of Air Canada, used under license by Aeroplan Inc. These trademarks are used by London Hydro Inc. under licensed authorization.
*Customers must have a valid Aeroplan number registered within their MyLondonHydro account to be able to receive the bonus points. Accounts without a valid Aeroplan number registered between July 14, 2021, and December 31, 2021, will not be eligible for the bonus points.