Whether you’re a homeowner interested in reducing your energy use or a business looking for ways to manage overhead costs, a variety of tools, resources and programs are available to help you save on your utility costs.
London Hydro's Conservation Handbook
This guide shares ways for your to save on electricity and water, saving you money and reducing your global footprint.
Residential Energy Savings
A variety of London Hydro and provincially-sponsored programs and incentives are available to help you understand your energy consumption and lower your energy usage at home:
- Set high-usage alerts from your MyLondonHydro account, based on your monthly electricity billing data
- Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP)
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Save On Energy for Residential Customers
- London Hydro's Conservation Handbook
- Join the Pilot - interested in monitoring your home's energy use? Join the pilot today!
Residential Water Savings
There are a variety of ways to lower your home's water usage. Become a water saver today!
Commercial Energy Savings
Your business's energy costs can make or break your bottom line. London Hydro supports our community and economy with provincially-sponsored Save On Energy programs through the Independent Electricity System Operator and our Commerce website, designed for energy monitoring:
Commercial Water Savings
Water savings for business requires careful monitoring of your equipment and costs. If you notice abnormal consumption such as a significant increase in your business' water consumption, you may have a leak, or a device may be malfunctioning.
- If you have complicated equipment, book an appointment with a licensed City of London engineer today. Visit the City of London's Water page on their website.